Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09848 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,712 (₨78,306) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (20 minutes ago)