Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09184 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,647 (₨83,263) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)