Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,553 (₨34,934) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (41 minutes ago)