Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 DKK / NAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,722 (14,962 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)