Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.716 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,338 (4,860 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)