Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.732 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,551 (8,978 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)