Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.758 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,185 (5,795 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)