Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13898 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,188 (51,724 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 75 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 576 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)