Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.831 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,241 (3,456 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)