Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,672 (R$ 8,713) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (44 minutes ago)