Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.987 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,929 (R$ 8,520) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 2 hours ago)