Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.776 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,173 (R$ 8,544) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)