Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,610 (€3,037) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (27 minutes ago)