Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10824 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,172 (руб 84,736) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)