Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10532 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,997 (руб 85,420) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)