Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05671 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,779 (207,708 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)