Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05509 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,189 (130,501 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)