Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10135 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,068 (руб 138,804) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)