Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10644 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,056 (руб 150,842) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)