Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11204 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,383 (руб 128,376) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)