Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10151 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,070 (руб 138,610) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)