Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10534 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,560 (руб 166,688) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)