Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11713 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,329 (руб 62,567) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (15 minutes ago)