Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,157 (€3,244) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)