Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,585 (€2,095) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)