Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,493 (R$ 9,748) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)