Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 DKK / BYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,898 (19,978,677 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)