Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 DKK / BYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,605 (13,323,239 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)