Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01059 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,854 (CH$1,119,458) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)