Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00964 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,040 (CH$2,389,092) in Vina Causino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)