Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00244 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,556 (COL$3,512,396) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)