Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,714 (COL$6,481,357) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)