Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,529 (COL$5,833,484) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)