Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35225 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr40,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,303 (Mex$ 54,800) in Villahermosa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)