Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,223 (€2,042) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)