Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,094 (€2,027) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)