Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10039 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,237 (₨101,977) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)