Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09502 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,531 (₨131,875) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 15,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rijeka costs 70 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €0.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)