Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10473 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,807 (₨65,001) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)