Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 DKK / LAK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,545 (11,282,002 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)