Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.456 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,692 (€3,446) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)