Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,963 (€3,216) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)