Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,298 (€2,996) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)