Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.438 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,994 (€3,226) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)