Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,650 (R 20,697) in Vereeniging.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)