Cost of living comparison between Veracruz, Mexico and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33906 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,039 (Mex$ 17,812) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)