Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33373 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,266 (Mex$ 36,755) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)