Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36706 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,215 (Mex$ 44,174) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)