Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.824 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,239 (3,462 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)