Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.815 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,312 (3,752 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)