Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.812 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,177 (3,456 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (42 minutes ago)