Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12034 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,127 (руб 59,224) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (43 minutes ago)