Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04110 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,908 (362,707 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (27 minutes ago)