Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04620 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,710 (210,162 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)