Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,761 (30,470 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)