Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.762 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,448 (1,448 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (21 minutes ago)