Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10296 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,955 (₨86,973) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)