Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00983 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,801 (CH$1,709,190) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)