Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00877 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,100 (CH$1,835,622) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Peshawar costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)