Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01015 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,018 (CH$1,775,111) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)