Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,773 (€3,061) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)