Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,521 (COL$5,744,640) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)