Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,943 (€2,545) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (34 minutes ago)