Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,461 (€1,138) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (26 minutes ago)