Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,093 (€2,430) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (about 1 hour ago)