Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,686 (€1,705) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)