Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,634 (€1,430) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)