Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05981 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,000 (100,309 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)