Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06339 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,055 (237,498 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)