Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,829 (Bs 25,461) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)