Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 698 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,444 (Bs 60,754) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)