Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.423 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,203 (€1,105) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)