Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01026 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,978 (CH$680,375) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 2 hours ago)