Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00989 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,794 (CH$1,496,450) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)