Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00995 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,456 (CH$1,653,246) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)