Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01019 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,373 (CH$1,606,482) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)