Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,462 (CH$1,679,377) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)