Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06301 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,114 (¥255,741) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (22 minutes ago)