Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05700 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,390 (¥375,258) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)