Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06147 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,120 (¥213,449) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)