Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.084 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 19% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,832 ($3,589) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)