Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.386 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,008 ($3,603) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (42 minutes ago)