Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.829 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 6% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,708 ($1,715) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)