Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.395 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,741 ($3,713) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)