Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.221 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,822 ($3,668) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)