Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.312 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,728 ($3,918) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)