Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29799 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,431 (ARS $48,427) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)