Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.494 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,793 (9,229TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)