Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,434 (4,839TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)