Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.920 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,313 (4,329TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)