Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,620 (元20,772) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (26 minutes ago)