Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,240 (元17,839) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 3 hours ago)