Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32410 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,573 (Mex$ 44,963) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)