Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.720 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,207 (37,801 kr) in Uppsala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)