Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10742 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,046 (руб 112,140) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)