Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,506 (₩2,028,371) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)