Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,443 (₩4,374,940) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)