Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,488 (₩4,722,081) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)