Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.300 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,622 (€2,003) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)