Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,599 (₨72,085) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)