Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00292 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,306 (2,841,010 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)