Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00281 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,019 (2,857,133 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)