Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,645 (2,359,576 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)