Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00278 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,669 (3,122,383 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (38 minutes ago)