Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 DKK / MNT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,051 (4,944,903 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)